Purified Daughter

My photo
follow me: http://facebook.com/purified.daughter http://www.purifiedhealings.com

I AM A Fruitful Follower

Pages

November 20, 2011

Chasing my DREAMS...

"I am as Powerful as I can DREAM..."by Purified Daughter

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent."-- Eleanor Roosevelt
It feels great to be back even when we are absent from the body. O, it seemed like a long journey, but it was only a 4 day journey! A lot of tension, a lot of meditating, a lot of peace, a lot of everything... I was away, "Chasing My Dreams!"

It felt like a flying experience to eternity. What a journey! Most importantly, I had a lot of time to reflect on things, people, and events around me...

DREAMS! We have them every night. Some we remember and others we seem to forget, but they are very essential and important to the human's life. They s...peak volumes to us even when we are not aware of their meanings.

What are your dreams saying to you? Could it be God that is speaking to you or could it be an imaginary self-image that you have created as a way of escape from life's circumstances; perhaps it is a place you could go for peace of mind, rest, and find everything you ever long for or wanted; i.e. love.

I do know one thing for sure..."EVERY DREAM IS ABOUT THE DREAMER, THAT'S YOU!"
I am on this quest to fulfill my seeking path. I am yet chasing my dreams!


~Purified Daughter
 
 (c) 2011 Purified Healing Voice. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Greetings My sister, URA Blessing a dreamer with an incredible vision.
You're love and blessed
Bro Paul