Purified Daughter

My photo
follow me: http://facebook.com/purified.daughter http://www.purifiedhealings.com

I AM A Fruitful Follower

Pages

November 20, 2011

ADIOS...


O, I can see straight through you!
ADIOS....

My eyes see even when I am not looking;
My eyes can zoom in even when they are closed...

...
Did you know my eyes can hear even the smallest sounds of your voice as you utter, whether it be of good or evil?

Did you know I am forever in your presence, but you never see me yet I am very near? I stay very quiet so therefore I may hear your every sound...Thank God he gave me the senses like a red blood hound!

Be careful of what you do and say, you never know who is watching that may seem so far away... BUT I AM VERY CLOSE ^ I HEAR EVERYTHING YOU SAY...
 
 
For reasons of your own, many have already depart...but please let me speak loudly and clear when I say, "CONGRATS & BRAVO" you never left me with a broken heart. I was as glad to see you go just like you were so thrilled and gone-ho... I salute to you and say farewell; now I am leaving and dancing and making a noise of joyful with my BIG GOLD HEAVENLY BELL....

ADIOS! ADIOS! ADIOS! 
 
Purified Daughter 
www.purifiedhealings.com
 
(c) 2011.   All Rights Reserved.

No comments: